Saturday, August 14, 2010

Natalie's Birthday

For Natalie's birthday dinner she wanted artichokes and fondue. Yum! We had a great family dinner and then Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Rachel, Nana, Kaylee and Jaden came over for cake and presents. It is hard to believe that she is 8 years old. I am sure that I am not old enough to have an 8 year old! She is feeling very grown up and looking forward to her baptism in a few weeks. She continues to be an outgoing, strong willed and friendly kid and we are so happy she is part of our family.

Natalie and I looked through pictures of cakes online and she chose this cake. It is a unicorn in case you are puzzled. :) All the kids thought they needed a picture with the cake.


Cameron and Ella were very helpful with the presents. Cameron opened the days of the week underwear and were sure they were for him!
Natalie was really excited to get her own set of scriptures with her name on them. She told me that she was going to read them every night before bed.

She was also pretty excited about her new scooter.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That was so random when I looked over and Cameron was holding that pack of underwear. Or when he started jumping for joy thinking that hot pink Razor scooter was for him. :) Aww I love your Newbletts.

plain jane said...

Sniff sniff. I'm so bummed I missed the party. The cake turned out really good! And Rachel did a reenactment of Ella and the trailer......