My brother was so nice to give Ella and some of her playgroup friends a tour of the fire station. I know that I learned a lot and the kids had a great time. The kids listened really well. They got to see the fire station, the hasmat truck, ambulance and fire truck. Aaron put on all his gear and showed them where he sits in the truck. When the tour was all done the kids each took a turn using the hose. Thanks Aaron!
4 comments:
How fun! I love going to the firestation! Such a nice brother you have! I told Cade about the Disneyland/Cienna comment from Natalie! She is so funny!
It's so good to hear from you! Your cute family got even cutter, I didn't know it was possible. Brady would like Cameron - what a funny boy!
What an awesome brother! Wish I lived closer so I could have him do the same for my kids! :) I was just asking Seth like a week ago if I took the boys to the station (just us)...would they give us a tour and see the trucks, etc, or if you had to be a school or something? I bet the kids loved it!
He IS an awesome bro.
im sure all your siblings are awesome.
ummm, what about that hasmat truck? i dont want to even know what they have to do in that thing.
yuck ( maybe im thinking it something else) ha ha.
Post a Comment